I sense your strong commitment and desire to be the best leader that you can be. As your coach and mentor I’ll be working with you as your strategic and thought partner. Based on your goals, I will ask questions, reflect insight, provide feedback and hold you accountable to help you make your own choices and achieve your vision. I’ll be providing virtual trainings 2 per month with plenty of opportunities for you to address anything holding you back from becoming who you are perfectly designed to be. I’m confident, that together, we can keep you moving ahead toward your most abundant life.
By enrolling in this Mentorship program, you understand and agree to enter into this binding Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Sandra Dee Robinson and Horsepowered Consulting (the “Coach” or “Company”), for the purpose of the Company providing professional development and coaching services to YOU in an effort to achieve your goals. The parties together are hereinafter known as the “Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- Description of Coaching: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Agree to be Bound. By digital acceptance the Agreement and submitting payment, YOU acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which includes keeping commitments and being on time for sessions.
- Authorization of Payment. By digital acceptance, you authorize Company to charge your credit card, cash your check, or initiate payment via PayPal. You represent to the Company that payment of your fee will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family. You are responsible for payment of the entire fee amount, regardless of whether you attend all sessions, and regardless of whether you have selected a pay in full or monthly payment plan. By digital acceptance of the agreement, you agree that, if, for any reason, you choose to cancel any part of the Services (the “Commitment Period”), you are obligated to pay or continue to pay whatever balance is due. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued, and all scheduled payments must be paid on a timely basis.
- Modifications. From time to time Company may modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective upon posting, by the Company on the Company web site www.SandraDeeRobinson.com or via email with the subject line specifically stating “amendment to existing agreement” or similar language denoting the Agreement has been modified.
- Termination for Unprofessionalism. We are committed to providing you with a positive and productive experience. By digital acceptance, you agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the program without forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow program guidelines.
- Term. This Agreement extends for one year from the initial payment for the program, and client will receive an invitation to continue remaining on the program at that time, if the agreement has been honored by both parties.
- Confidentiality. As your Coach I respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of others. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party, including the Coach. Further, we respect your confidential and proprietary information, which is any information you specifically state is “Confidential.”
- No Guarantees. Company has made every effort to accurately represent the benefits you will receive through coaching. That being said, there are no guarantees regarding any result or benefit to be received by. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, starting point in their business, desire and motivation.
- Disclaimer. Company is a coach and not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, financial wealth management, or therapeutic advice. It is your responsibility to secure assistance from the appropriately qualified professional if such advice is needed.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Texas.
- Force Majeure. Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including, but not limited to, strike, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, war embargo, or riot, cyber-attack, sickness, provided that the delayed immediately notifies the other party of such delay. The terms of this clause shall not exempt the parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
- No Partnership. Nothing in this Agreement is meant to suggest a partnership, venture alliance, security interest, or employer relationship.
- Waiver. The waiver or failure of Company to exercise any obligation under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.